On Wednesday 2nd March, Eileen and I are launching DY1-stop shop! We’ll be throwing open DY1’s doors to anyone who wants to chat through anything to do with:
- Setting up a project or group – information and guidance on how to get started, what routes you could take, how to get support
- Running a charity or voluntary organisation – you might want information on leading an organisation, responsibilities of being a trustee, compliance, help with rules and paperwork, finance, planning
- Recruiting and supporting people to help run your group or activities – you might be looking for volunteers or helpers to make great things happen
- Getting more active in your community – you might be interested in volunteering, joining local groups, clubs and organisations
- Connecting with other organisations
Whether you’re from an existing voluntary group, charity or social enterprise, or you’d like to do more to support your community, come along to get your questions answered, generate ideas and feel supported all over a friendly cuppa!
Drop in on us anytime between 10am and 1pm in the coffee shop area of DY1, Stafford Street, Dudley, DY1 1RT. This will continue on the first Wednesday of every month.
We’re looking forward to meeting you there!