I am pleased to share some information with you on a series of events we are co-hosting with Simon Hall from the Black Country Consortium. These events will help you to learn more about the funding opportunities that will become available through European funding in the future.
The Big Lottery Fund is making available £220M against a similar figure from the European Social Fund (ESF). These funds are available to support communities and people most in need with the following priority areas:
- Targeted community support
- Digital and financial inclusion
- Troubled families/families in focus
- Employment support for the over 25s
Funding will be delivered through Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) paying particular attention to the above local priorities. Examples of work that could qualify for support are:
- Improving employability for the most disadvantaged
- Helping those with multiple and complex needs
- Improving financial literacy
The briefing will outline both the ESF/Big Lottery priorities and the expectations of the Black Country LEP around each of these themes and how you could potentially get involved.
The same briefing will be run on three different occasions as follows:
- Wednesday 6th May (morning) in Halesowen
- Wednesday 27th May (afternoon) in Brierley Hill
- Thursday 25th June (evening) in Dudley
To book please click on the appropriate link above.